Step out of your winter coat and spruce up for spring
<![CDATA[ Bye bye winter! Spring is in full swing! Beauty tips for men and women to tidy up for the season. My allergies are telling me it’s spring. It’s time to get out there and start living life again. Curse the pasty pallor of my skin, I want to breath fresh air again! AAAchoo! Can’t win ’em all…. But I can look good while I sneeze. Since spring is here lets uncover and take inventory of some things to spruce up while we transition through the season. While uncovering your parts from their winter coats there’s a few maintenance tasks that need attending to and are important not to neglect. Here’s a short list to help with the transition: For the Gals:
- Shape up the eyebrow.
- If you want to be tan, fake it.
- Make sure you have moisturizer and sunscreen. It’s your best anti-aging friend.
- Exfoliate your body with a store bought or homemade scrub and then moisturizer liberally.
- Get yourself a new lip stick- Poppy red seems to keep popping up but there’s a shade of red out there for all of us! And the pinks are super bold and bright. Ask a makeup artist at your local department store to help you match a color with your skin tone. You may pay a couple bucks extra for a brand name but it is so worth it! Or ask for a sample and match it to one at a drug store.
- Pay attention to your feet. Spruce them up yourself or get a professional pedicure. Nail color trend- InStyle magazine suggests nude fingers and neon toes.
- Get a hair cut.
- Make sure you have a creamy or hydrating, non-drying moisturizer and sunscreen.
- Consider some manscaping. Tidy up those hairy spots.
- Male sensitive skin issues generally happen around the beard and shaving areas. If your having trouble with the beard area make sure you have the right tools and products for your skin type.
- Trim your nails or get a manicure.