“If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.” I took a product I’m really proud of and that has a following and tinkered with it. Why you ask? “Why mess with a good thing?” I thought it was a great recipe. But I thought it could be better. “Nothing ventured, nothing gained.” Sometimes you just have to take a leap and trust your instincts. I’m glad I did…. Birdy Botanicals would like to introduce our new 3-in-1 Antioxidant Lotion! Exciting changes to recipe:
- New recipe qualifies for the Whole foods premium grade ingredients list.
- Same great absorbtion. No greasy ickiness.
- New light formula spreads faster and easier meaning you use less and spend less time applying to face and body.
- Includes humectants (meaning retains more moisture to the skin) like glycerine and powerful glycosaminoglycans that maintain and support collagen and elastin.
- Now contains phosopholipids that improve plumpness, hydration and smoothness of the skin.
- Pomegranate Sterols that hold more then double their weight in water meaning more hydration. This amazing pomegranate ingredient has the same properties as lanolin and petrolatum but without using an highly allergenic animal product or a synthetic ingredient that can clog pores.
Still has amazing ingredients like:
- Jojoba – best oil available for moisturizing without clogging pores.
- Avocado– high in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. Great for all skin types including sun damaged and mature.
- Sunflower oils– Contains high amount of Vitamin A that helps hyper- pigmentation and make skin less sensitive to the sun.)Not to be confused with Retin-A – a form of Vitamin A that can be drying and make you more sensitive to the sun.
- Vitamin C ester– Oil based Vitamin C that penetrates better than water based Vitamin C’s that dissipate before absorbing into skin. Vitamin C is known to boost the immune system of the skin and is a major antioxidant helping reduce the effects of free radicals
- Plant extracts like pomegranate and ginger– serious antioxidants extracts that help fight free radicals from environmental and sun exposure.
- Licorice helps even appearance of skin tone and lighten skin helping with hyper pigmentation (dark spots) and is gentle on sensitive skin.
Still available in 3 amazing scents!
So, “Out with the old in with the new!”]]>